EVAN M. LOPEZ: "Will She Trick or Treat - I Bet She Will"

"Will She Trick or Treat - I Bet She Will"

Ooooooooooh Man, Halloween is comin' and I am raring to go! Shame there's so little time to finish my costume. The cardboard and hot glue never cease their call. Aside from that, I present my All-Hallows cover! Lovingly titled "Trick or Tremble", it is the culmination of many hours tireless work. The funny/excellent part of this piece, was that I was given the "do whatever you want" request on this. 

Although slightly tampered down from the immediate ideas I had, this is just what I wanted: A demon parent, bringing their ghoulish kids out to trick, and make others tremble (as shown in the concept sketch below). The ensemble was first made as individual characters, for as-yet-to-be-decided future plans. It probably took twice as long to do so, but turned out to be more fun, and a bit easier to fit into the right assemblage. 

Prints of this (as well as phone/ ipad/ laptop skins and cases. and T_SHIRTS!!) are available at my Society6 store! So check it out!




Also, thanks go to Type-O Negative for the lyrics borrow, for the title. R.I.P. Peter Steele. 


No comments: