EVAN M. LOPEZ: T Shirts

T Shirts


Here are a few designs for screen-printed shirts available at my booth at MONSTER MANIA this weekend (go to the convention site here). This is the first of (hopefully) many new shirts I produce with the assistance of Awesome Dudes Printing, who do great work.

The above T-design started when a good friend asked me to draw (as others have in a tradition of his) on his new chalkboard wall at the top of his stairs. That was before the end of 2013, and yet it still is there now. Apparently they like it. I did too, and it went on to the sketch (right), then to the piece at the top. 

Someday this wolf may too make it onto a screened shirt. It just lost out this round. These shirts (amongst many art prints) are available at my store! Visit now, and get 'em all!


No comments: