EVAN M. LOPEZ: More Illustrations man.

More Illustrations man.

I see how this is going. This blog was started to showcase design, is now predominately an illustration blog. Cool.

This little fellow was made using my new Tombow markers (Read what I have to say about those beauties here). This was just one of those, "heres what we want, who knows how it should look" deals. But I really like it. I see a bright beautiful future between me and my markers.


This illustration I knew would work for the writer in question. The idea was enough to make him laugh. This took layers on layers of color layers, halftone screens, and even a photo to cherry off this piece. Its making the rounds already, so I guess folks like it. I like it too, even though the concept is better than the execution.

No comments: