LAST MINUTE COVER!!! An Anarchist magazine found its way into the cover story of the current issue, and no-one wanted their photos taken. I tried my best to create a cover using a method similar to the way cheap anarchist mags and band flyers are made, utilizing the photocopier to distress photos and text. From that point, I digitized each copy and added color and type from the actual stories in the anarchist mag.
This was one of those projects I could keep making more and more concepts for. But, with time as a limit, only a few were finalized. This one kinda reminds me of the Chinese Box Cover I did a while back. I enjoyed this one, sorry to see it go, but I am very happy with the way it turned out.