EVAN M. LOPEZ: The week that I forgot...

The week that I forgot...


Oh man, too long not to post! Projects keep rolling in, keeping me farther away from sitting at the desk to write up more about the adventure and peril of the modern "changing" workplace. To start off, here is another project that managed to wretch me away from civilization for almost an entire week.

For a "Summer Fun" Cover package, the editors wanted a theme park theme. After a few tense meetings, it was unanimously decided that this would be accomplished using several full page illustrations, each detailing some theme park ride/attraction. After the rides were determined, I got to work, holding myself up in the studio, with a weeks worth of gatorade and delivery numbers underhand. See if you can guess what they are...








No comments: